Exclusive Interview with Brian Dennehy

Grounds Doc Team is excited to give you an exclusive interview with the libertarian candidate for Cook...

Hoof Woof & Meow News Package

This is a news package I did on a foster-based animal shelter located in Gilberts, Illinois.

The Story of Julius

This is a news package I did that tells the story of a local teenager from Woodstock, Illinois, and...

Turkey Giveaway 2020

Something Good in Englewood, ChiGivesBack, and Power 92 Chicago collaborated to provide the Englewood...

PANDEMIC VIDEO

SHORT ARTIST STATEMENT: ERIC GODINEZ My artwork takes a look at one of the many perspectives of the...

ChiGivesBack 2019 Toy Drive

ChiGivesBack 2019 Chicagoland Toy Drive is an annual series of events hosted by CGB and partners. In...

ChefsGiveBack 2020 Jackson Park Hospital

Chicago nonprofit ChiGivesBack initiative ChefsGiveBack. We worked with five chefs to provide meals...

Masks By Monet

I wanted to find a way to help through the pandemic, so I decided to make free masks for anyone that...

What Is A Safe Space?

My team focused on "safe space" as a theme, and decided to highlight The Night Ministry, an organization...

Inclusive Accomodations

In this project, I sought to make public accommodations for people with disabilities. A lot of the times...

FA 19 Cultural Opportunities & Diversity Expo-CODE

CODE highlights employers, organizations, and programs that offer jobs, internships, and other programs...