"Au Naturale" makeup

"Au Naturale" is a Character that I created in my time on set for the short film "Flawless". I spent...

"Holiday" makeup

"Holiday" is the lead character in the film I was just a part of. She plays a Drag queen with a dwindling...

El Poema

This was the last short film I worked in while being in Puerto Rico. The film was done in a summer camp...

Perla

"Perla" was a short film I worked on in Puerto Rico. Just to let you all know "Perla" in English translates...

Unwanted Company

Over spring break, I filmed, directed, edited, and sound designed a short experimental film with my...

Believer

A documentary about a believer's thoughts and opinions on the supernatural. Special thanks to Lesley.

Pink and Red

This is currently an ongoing project for a Scene Study Class I have been taking this semester. The project...

Misunderstood

A short scene directed back in 2017 in my directing II course. A scene from the film Clueless.

Home

A trip through memory lane, in this film I incorporated clips from my home town to document some of...

Spring 2019 Edit Reel

This is reel specific to the projects I have edited within the past few months.

Florida 2017

This is a vacation video I put together a few years ago when me, my family, and family friends made...

Hafsa's Story

This short documentary presents Hafsa Mustafa's incredible story of leaving Pakistan to pursue her dreams...