Dream On Education

I was asked to make a video advertisement video for the company Dream On Education. They ended up editing...

The Interview : What Happened

This is a documentary I made about Seth Rogen's toilet humor boner comedy film The Interview and how...

Heathers The TV Series : What Happened

This is a Documentary I made based on a essay I wrote for Writing and Rhetoric II about The Heathers...

Passion

This was my first big narrative project in College and to be honest I am not very proud. of it. There...

High School Work

This is almost everything I made from high school. there are a few lost videos out there that aren't...

My Best Friend Is An Alien and He Might Be A...

This was one of my first big short films from High School. I worked very hard on it and it is currently...

Loyalty by Nando (Official Music Video)

This is one of the first music videos I have created with my new company Surreal Soju music video production...

Always On Time!

Lyan Productions Had this idea for a long time. I'm always on time wherever I go, even on weekends!Youtube...

Miss Tracey's Hairshop

A Short film about colorism in the Black community. Directed and Produced by Jazmin Bryant Film Wardrobe;...

Salad Days Are Gone

Short Film - Director, writer, producer Synopsis: Three teenage skater boys decide to rob their friend's...

Venaticus Trailer

Music Composition work I completed for a short film, "Venaticus" from MOC Productions.

Authentic Film- Short Film

This short film was my final film for my film foundations class. My classmates, Pietro Lina, Askar McMahon...