Editing Reel 2020

This video details my edits up to mid 2020, involving some from short school projects to video game...

Near Death | Short Film

A comedy involving a sassy version of Death itself.

The Good Of Chicago: Humboldt Park

The Good Of Chicago: Humboldt park is a film about the history and making of the Puerto Rican Parade...

For Carlos

For Carlos is a film I made as an ode to my late father Carlos Concepción. In the middle of my 2020...

Campfire

Campfire is the first film I ever worked on that had a comedic aspect to it. My team and I were tasked...

How To Be A Man

How To Be A Man was inspired by my experiences with machismo, or hyper masculinity, within the Latino...

Hard Cover, Soft Pages

Hard Cover, Soft Pages is the first film I ever wrote, edited, and directed. I was also fortunate enough...

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Demo Reel - Video Editor - Alissa Swatkowski

This is my Demo Reel showcasing my work. I have more things I've been working on but are unable to show...

Cowboy Downpour

'Cowboy Downpour: The Road to Manifest' is a mockumentary short film I worked on right before the COVID-19...

A Series of Live Events

I have many hours of concert/event footage that I've been wanting to put together in a fun video. Here...

ICMC Film Selection Committee

The International Children's Media Center is a nonprofit cultural and educational organization dedicated...