C4 EXTREME - Advertisement

This advertisement for C4 Extreme sends the audience a message about the rush of energy that you feel...

Scion Social Media Strategy

I created both a social media campaign and a content calendar for a jewelry store. I also created a...

GQ SUMMER - Advertisement

This summer advertisement for GQ with the caption: "A MAN'S WORLD & "KICK BACK" captures what summer...

ENTREPRENEUR - Advertisment

This advertisement for Entrepreneur Magazine with the title "NONSTOP" sends a message to the reader...

Paper Houses | CDM Productions

Short video produced for CDM Productions showcasing a client's previous works. On this project I worked...

LYRICAL LEMONADE - Marketing Promo

This image captures the essence of Lyrical Lemonade and it's purpose in music entertainment. This concept...

THE MIDWEST PROJECT

The Midwest Project was a social media platform for upcoming artists to connect and collaborate through...

ALDO ALL DAY

In the spring semester of 2021, I was able to put my creative skills to the test and construct a formal...

KENNY MORNINGSTAR HIP HOP - Promo Ad

This was a project that was done for a music event at Columbia College for hip hop artist Kenny Morningstar...

NIKE EARTH COLLECTION

The Nike Earth Collection captures the climates of our planet through some of the most popular Nike...

Internship Work: REMIX Lifestyle

For REMIX, a Chicago-based lifestyle, I managed social media channels for REMIX Lifestyle. In these...

Internship Work: Recycled Modern

For Recycled Modern, an urban vintage home décor shop, I created compelling social media content and...