TikTok Viral Post

My client sent me the video and I curated the caption, hashtags, and analytics behind the best date...

Social Media & Digital Strategy Report

I developed a social media and digital strategy report that builds off the discovery and analysis report...

Social Media Discovery & Analysis Report

I chose a small to mid-level business brand and researched their digital strategies, engagements, and...

Glossier Social Media Analysis Project

This is a five part project where I chose a specific brand, Glossier, to analyze for six weeks. I tracked...

Social Media Brand Audit

The objective of this project was to complete a social media audit of a brand of my choosing. The audit...

EvolveHer Event Pass Promotion

I created some Instagram stories to promote a new event pass that my internship came out with.

Black With No Cream - Podcast Promos

Here is an example of the promotional content I create for Black With No Cream to promote each podcast...

Youtube Expansion and Consulting

Nikhil Paul is a serial entrepreneur, Emcee, Dance instructor, and owner of We R Human, a company that...

Halestorm Tour Promo

Promo post for the band Halestorm. Put up posters around multiple locations, passed out promo, and promoted...

Jenny Yoo Social Media

As part of my daily tasks at Jenny Yoo I also post occasional Instagram stories to engage with the Jenny...

Hill City Strategy of Content

The content strategist for the brand/retailer Hill City. Choose 5 themes that fit in with an overall...