Social Media Marketing Certificate and Projects

This was the certificate I earned after completing an online class for social media marketing. From...

Flashbox Kitchen

This project was created for a course called Social Media Content. Focused on social media marketing...

Social Media Brand Audit

The objective of this project was to complete a social media audit of a brand of my choosing. The audit...

Dinotto

Food Photography for Dinotto Pizza E Vino in Chicago, Illinois.

Social Media Post Example

This is simply an example of the social media work that I did while interning with Studio H Chicago...

Social Content Calendar and Content Templates

For one semester, myself and four other group members proposed revamps for the member's social media...

EvolveHer Event Pass Promotion

I created some Instagram stories to promote a new event pass that my internship came out with.

Social Media Final: Artistry

A continued report on Artistry's social media. Artistry is a dance studio located in Carpentersville...

Artistry Social Media Discovery Report

A discovery report of Artistry's social media. Artistry is a dance studio located in Carpentersville...

Black With No Cream - Podcast Promos

Here is an example of the promotional content I create for Black With No Cream to promote each podcast...

Instagram Marketing

This is curated content that I posted for Milltown Coffee's Instagram Feed. I consistently posted every...