"Witches" Storyboards (Preview 2)

Boards from the first episode of "Witches". Episode Title: "The Baby in the Basket"

Gorg and the Haunted Chair

Gorg and the Haunted Chair is an animated short created in Autodesk Maya 2018. This piece was modeled...

Television Arts: Directing - Subtext: Chrysalism

Television Arts: Directing- TELE 325 FA18 In this project, Subtext: Chrysalism, I learned how to translate...

"Doomsday Reunion" [Class Project] Columbia

Columbia College Chicago Narrative Production and Editing [Class Project] "Doomsday Reunion" Shot By...

Justice for Jemel Roberson

On November 11, 2018, 26-year-old Jemel Roberson was fatally shot by a police officer responding to...

Wild Women at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival

Who is the Wild Woman? She is an ancient archetype found in myth, lore, and fairytales we're told as...

"Late" Storyboard

This is a storyboard I recently made for my Animation Foundations class for my final animation. It will...

Hafsa's Story

This short documentary presents Hafsa Mustafa's incredible story of leaving Pakistan to pursue her dreams...

The Curse of Gangnam Style - Mini Documentary

A documentary project I made about a peer in my class about her awful experiences with Just Dance. Assignment...

With An Outstretched Hand

A short story that was originally inspired by a scholarship and a general interest in the Grim Reaper...

Second Grade: A Student Documentary

This assignment from a foundation level class was a short documentary on a childhood story from Jace...