Jim and Lady Di: A Love Story

A radio story piece about Dianne and Jim Duszynski. Anna Lee Ackermann: Director, Producer, Editor

Sample Pitch (One Sheet)

This is a pitch I wrote for a three-part short-form web series as part of a television writing class...

Gorg and the Haunted Chair

Gorg and the Haunted Chair is an animated short created in Autodesk Maya 2018. This piece was modeled...

Diving In (Short Film)

"Diving In" was the final project for my first production and editing class. I was tasked with creating...

Storyboards

Storyboard for the opening scene in one of my personal stories, shot-by-shot with the descriptions of...

Teen Audio Guide at the Art Institute of Chicago

As part of the 2017-2018 Teen Council at the museum, I helped write scripts, pitch ideas at stakeholder...

Definitions Music Video

A music video with a moving song about being "defined". The set consisted of three different sized boxes...

Arrival Story for Chicago: The Global Metropolis

After reading two very different descriptions of first impressions of Chicago, from Theodore Dreiser's...

Audio Documentary (Chicago Violence)

You are the only one in control of your destiny. There is a simple formula that will get you there...

2018 Chicago Women's March

My own perspective of the Chicago Women's March that occurred in 2018, while marching alongside folks...

2017 Annual COD Food Truck Rally and Sunset 5K

While working as a Photojournalist for The Courier, I was assigned to cover the College of DuPage (COD)...

Enough Is Enough

This was the first documentary that I created in Singapore in 2017. It is about a bodybuilder who used...