Disaster Kid "Nails" In The Studio

For this video I collaborated with the Chicago band Disaster Kid, recording a video of the studio production...

The Day After at Sound Summit Studios

This is a live studio session I filmed of a band called "The Day After," from Indianapolis, Indiana...

Chato Vato Exclusive Interview

Chato Vato Is A Upcoming Rapper From The Southwest Part Of Chicago 18th Street Pilsen. Shot By Victor...

Don Dyablo Exclusive Interview [Entrevista]

Don Dyablo Es Un Artista De San Diego, California. Not Only Is Don Dyablo A Rapper But Also The Owner...

Kinto Sol "Cupido Loco" [Music Video] 400K Views

Kinto Sol Is A Latin Billboard Winning Hip Hop Group. The Are Pioneers In The Spanish Rap & Hip Hop...

Carolyn Rodriguez Exclusive Interview [100K Views]

Carolyn Rodriguez Is A Latin Rapper From Houston, Texas And Is A Member Of Dope House Records. Members...

Bose Commercial Phtography

This work is an imagining of the Bose Quiet Comfort II headphones and Soundlink Revolve products for...

IKON in the Studio

Was tasked to record an artist in the studio and make a short video for his Instagram.

Defining Vulnerability

Everyone has different definitions for several words. In this project I sat down with my models and...

Spice Force

This project was this first shoot for my coming line TiJo and also a chance for new Picture Perfect...

Portfolio

Portfolio 2018