Business Writing Portfolio

Communication within a business

JULY 2020 / ISSUE ONE

A digital and print magazine for diverse artists and writers. Our first issue featuring Kathleen Day...

Retailer Project

Worked in two different locations around Chicago, to compare how unique their systems of retail were...

Chicago South Loop Explorers

* I created content for this advocacy group, including useful information during the COVID-19 pandemic...

Concept Proposal: 2030 World's Fair

My team of 5 was engaged in a number of innovation and ideation activities connected to developing a...

Neighborhood at Dusk

Walking around my neighborhood as the sun was setting capturing what I was seeing.

Work with Cameo Appearance Vintage

This portfolio includes photoshotos and markets where I assisted Sarah Sunderman as an assistant stylist...

Cryptocurrency Development

This is a selected collection of articles curated during my time as a freelancer at CryptoSlate in Seattle.

Design Solutions Final Project

This was the final outcome for a group semester long project that I completed in the fall of 2019. Our...

What Is A Safe Space?

My team focused on "safe space" as a theme, and decided to highlight The Night Ministry, an organization...

Appropriate[d] Dress

Under the direction of Dr. Lauren Peters, our class Fabric of Cultures created and exhibition centered...