Hoof Woof & Meow News Package

This is a news package I did on a foster-based animal shelter located in Gilberts, Illinois.

The Story of Julius

This is a news package I did that tells the story of a local teenager from Woodstock, Illinois, and...

Turkey Giveaway 2020

Something Good in Englewood, ChiGivesBack, and Power 92 Chicago collaborated to provide the Englewood...

Letter of Recommendation

Letter of Recommendation from Area General Manager, Amy Ruffner. She has since left the hotel to pursue...

ChiGivesBack 2019 Toy Drive

ChiGivesBack 2019 Chicagoland Toy Drive is an annual series of events hosted by CGB and partners. In...

FABTECH 2019

In the exhibitor services office at McCormick Place Chicago for FABTECH 2019. Before the show, we were...

ChefsGiveBack 2020 Jackson Park Hospital

Chicago nonprofit ChiGivesBack initiative ChefsGiveBack. We worked with five chefs to provide meals...

Arithmetic (Clothing Brand 2019)

Arithmetic is a streetwear brand for young women around the world who enjoy playing with different selections...

Snack Pack Bags

Snack Pack Bags was a start up business that my teammates and I started in our entrepreneurship class...

Size me up

In this class, we learned how to establish a brand from scratch and estimate sales, Profit, Marketing...

Business Writing Portfolio

Communication within a business

JULY 2020 / ISSUE ONE

A digital and print magazine for diverse artists and writers. Our first issue featuring Kathleen Day...