Mental Health Op-Doc

Opinion-based short documentary about mental health, specifically anxiety, and its implications for...

Videography Portfolio

Since 2018 I've been a freelance videographer/video editor working on a variety of projects, from video...

CHANDA TV+ (Short Film)

For my Cinema Image & Process Class, we were assigned to create a short film. I wanted to talk and make...

Billy Versus Eleven: A Scene Analysis Essay

An analysis of a crucial scene in season three of "Stranger Things," focusing on the power of its intentional...

Spec Script - PEN15

A spec script for the Hulu cringe comedy PEN15, which follows the exploits of two preteen girls trying...

"Feel Weird" : A Story Development

A personal story about working in a retirement home and dealing with anxiety turned into a developed...

Nostalgia in New TV: A Video Essay

A study into the trend of including nostalgic elements in new TV, especially those on Netflix geared...

Wednesday: A Short Video

A short video inspired by "Office Space" that deals with burning out and coping in an interesting way...

The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Caged in: Pandemic script

Original script of Caged in Pandemic. Was an assignment during the beginning of Covid-19, had to write...

Center of the Universe Script

Assignment of an article with the same name, had to write a script based off it. In my script, God is...