Venue Fee Announcement

For an upcoming tournament hosted by Hitpoint Tournaments, I was tasked to create an advertisement for...

Retro Arena - Advertisement

During my time at Hitpoint Tournaments, I was tasked to create an advertisement for the upcoming tournament...

Google Maps

Whether it's movie night, a grocery run, or a family trip to the Rocky Mountains, Google Maps has your...

Mock Exhibition Materials

For this project we were asked to choose a promenade designer and to create a mock exhibition and materials...

Where I'm From Poster Series

For this project we were asked to write a poem and design a poster series for different typography techniques...

"I Am From" Poem Poster Series

November 2020. Posters created using original "I Am From" poems based on the criteria from NPR's call...

"I Am From" Poetry Poster Project

This project was made as part of the 'I Am From' poetry poster series that was done in conjunction with...

Paul Rand Exhibition (Hypothetical Study)

This project took plenty of research into both Paul Rand’s design and how exhibitions for modernist...

Graphic Design 1 Final Project

In this final project for my graphic design class, we were tasked with taking the essay "What Comes...

Target

I created a promotional video for Target, a retail store offering a variety of products and everyday...

Facebook

I created a short promotional video for the social media platform; Facebook. Connect with loved ones...

Stay Connected Digitally Newsletter

This project is a newsletter I collaborated with my boss at Merle Norman Cosmetics and Day Spa to create...