Design Lab Graphic

This in-class project taught me useful skills about type and images within a graphic. The construction...

Allison Dining Commons Booklet

This booklet was Northwestern Dining’s submission to the National Association of College and University...

Peach Pit Band Merchandise T-Shirt Design

With the skills I learned from my design lab and photoshop courses, I challenged myself to design merchandise...

World Health Organization

I created a motion graphics video for the World Health Organization, a skilled agency of the United...

e n i g ma - Publication Design

Horror/Alternative themed magazine layout to be marketed towards a specific niche. Consists of 40 pages...

Wasab - Restaurant Logo

Was selected as one of the best identity design during the final Portfolios Seminar. Logo consisted...

SoundCloud

This is a short animated promo for the music sharing and distribution platform SoundCloud. Share and...

The Adler Planetarium

I created a short video for the Adler Planetarium located in downtown Chicago. Explore the exhibits...

The Blink Logo

The Blink is a coffee and tea shop concept at New York University. Northwestern Eats requested me to...

How To Avoid Getting COVID - 19

This is an informative video that provides a few ways to prevent getting COVID - 19. Additional Resources:...

B.B King Magazine spread

B.B King was one of the most influential blues musicians of all time and is widely accepted as King...