Workout Promo Video

Epic Workout B-Roll | Workout Motivation | Bmpcc 6k Promotional Broll Shot on Bmpcc6k with Ronin S and...

Neighbors of the Apocalypse

This short, dark-comedy film was the first project I had created completely remote. I worked closely...

Editing Reel 2020

This video details my edits up to mid 2020, involving some from short school projects to video game...

The Grove | Short Doc

A short doc about the most infamous abandoned cemetery in Illinois.

The Good Of Chicago: Humboldt Park

The Good Of Chicago: Humboldt park is a film about the history and making of the Puerto Rican Parade...

For Carlos

For Carlos is a film I made as an ode to my late father Carlos Concepción. In the middle of my 2020...

Campfire

Campfire is the first film I ever worked on that had a comedic aspect to it. My team and I were tasked...

How To Be A Man

How To Be A Man was inspired by my experiences with machismo, or hyper masculinity, within the Latino...

War On Drugs News Piece

This news piece was the first journalistic piece I had ever worked on. It was for CANTV's public access...

Hard Cover, Soft Pages

Hard Cover, Soft Pages is the first film I ever wrote, edited, and directed. I was also fortunate enough...

FreQin LIVE 2020 (Writing)

When COVID-19 struck, the live show had to become remote and this was the result of the departments...

FreQout Live 2019 (Camera Operator)

One of the projects I volunteered to be Camera Operator for.