Mental Health Op-Doc

Opinion-based short documentary about mental health, specifically anxiety, and its implications for...

Videography Portfolio

Since 2018 I've been a freelance videographer/video editor working on a variety of projects, from video...

CHANDA TV+ (Short Film)

For my Cinema Image & Process Class, we were assigned to create a short film. I wanted to talk and make...

Character Introduction - Class Project

Character Introduction - Class Project for Introduction to Digital Cinematography class (2020). Shot...

Neoteric - Salon Commercial

Neoteric - Salon Commercial filmed and edited in a fashion style video format (2020)

Cinematography Reel

Cinematography Reel includes various narrative short film projects as well as a music video (2018 -...

Sound Mixing/Sound Editing Reel

To demonstrate my skills in the field of audio design, here is a short demo reel showcasing my best...

Exclusive Interview with Brian Dennehy

Grounds Doc Team is excited to give you an exclusive interview with the libertarian candidate for Cook...

Backstage with Ratatouille The TikTok Musical

Director and Editor on the Grounds Doc teams exclusive look into the creative collaboration of the musical...

Instructional Video Production

This is an instructional video that I was hired to produce and edit to help customers with internet...

Camera And Drone Work Reel

A collection of drone and camera work I've done over the years. The video contains various samples of...