"Me Too"

"Me Too" is a short fiction film with no dialogue. It follows a young woman living with a roommate who's...

"The Distance" Experimental Narrative Short Film

"The Distance" is a non-dialogue experimental short film exploring the ups and downs of long distance...

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" Documentary Short Film

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" is a documentary short about an up-and-coming Chicago artist pursuing her...

THE DOORS OF PILSEN

A brief video exhibiting the Lotería doors of Chicago's Pilsen area. For our Production and Editing...

Bob the Buider Horror Movie Trailer

Footage from "Bob the Builder" edited into a horror movie trailer style video.

The Magician's Menagerie

The inspiration for this project was that I wanted to try filming a video using the camera shift effect...

Behind the Scenes of a Musical Light Show

The final project for the Science and Technology in the Arts class was to make a creative project that...

Behind the Scenes of "The Magician's Menagerie"

The goal of this project was to demonstrate skills learned in the Advanced Post-Production Tools class...

Video Projects

Non-film related video projects I have worked on/created. ________________ MOHAWK RACE (2015): 14 students...

Bad Santa Movie Mashup Video

The assigned project was to create a "remix" of existing work. I noticed that there was lots of footage...

Range Day Event Video

I was asked to create a video of a local group's event. I filmed the event and edited the video.

Live Footage Music Videos

Found footage music videos for "Malevolence" by New Years Day, "All My Friends" and "Teenagers" by Palaye...