Tribal Wrath (Demo)

Tribal Wrath is third-person linear adventure puzzle demo game with slight action elements. The player...

2-D Platform With Unity

For this assignment, we were to build a 2-D platform game on Unity. This was my time creating a 2-D...

Adventure Game

Practice Makes Perfect by Evy Avila An Adventure (text based) Game as a final project for Intro to Programming...

Video Game Menu (Concept)

I decided to create a video game menu based off of the "Devil May Cry" game franchise (one of my favorite...

Shroud Game - A Game for Shroud

Shroud Game - This was a game I worked on with my friends for Shroud to play on his stream. I was the...

Hangtime

Hangtime is a first-person multiplayer racing game that encourages the player to make their own way...

Marvel VS Capcom 2 costume

Costume designed for fun at various conventions. Sphere is a children's toy with special tape wrapped...

Pixel Camp

This is a collaborative project created during an AlphaLab Game Jam. The theme of the Jam was "Zen."...

Space Place

Space Place was a project created for my Game Engine Scripting Class. It is a short, 2D Side-Scrolling...

Homeward

A Sci-Fi First-Person narrative game created during my time as a Sophomore at Columbia College Chicago...

Show off a past project

This was a small game created using Processing during my Senior year of high-school. It was the culmination...

Why Metroid Prime 4 Being Delayed is a Good Thing

Nobody likes it when the game they’ve been waiting on for years gets pushed even farther into the...