Frission Knits Winter 20/21

For a knit wear class, we had an assignment to design a line for a knit wear company that aligns with...

The Future of J.Crew

An in depth brand analysis focusing on customer engagement, shopping pain points, and the target market...

Fashion Show

Columbia College Chicago, where all students who are interested in modeling can participate. They teach...

Fashion Design

Enrique Fabian Chavez (Fashion Designer) Education Columbia College Chicago - Fashion Design Fine Arts...

The Manifesto of Mother Nature

This was a workshop that was given to me. I had to pick a season which in this case t was spring, and...

Michelle Brown Jacket

I was giving a Native American object to research for our school exhibition "APPROPRIATE[D] DRESS Native...

Trend Tracking Board

This project required picking a noticeable trend that has been newly discovered or reinvented in fashion...

Store wall

This project was created in Adobe Photo shop. It was a visual representation of how my potential store...

Competitive analysis

This was a project that aimed to compare two competing companies. I chose Topshop and Zara. I research...

Fashion collaboration

This was my second time participating in the FSF YMA Scholarship Fund competition. The objective was...

流行のファッション

‘流行のファッション’ focuses on the trends of Asian fashion, as the name translates to...

Dearborn Denim Redesign & Event

Revised existing floor plan with design layouts, mock up store views, along with new sourced fixtures...