Kreative Scape, INC. Website Design

Simple website for a client, Creative Scape, INC. Fully designed by myself.

Learnhowtowalk.com

Learn How To Walk is a website and ministry dedicated to helping college students overcome mental health...

Personal Website Layout

I created this mockup for my in-progress personal website using Adobe Photoshop. I designed the homepage...

Brand identity for Eagle Eyes Transport

Brand identity for Eagle Eyes Transport. Eagle Eyes Transport are supply chain specialists for the cannabis...

PRINT COLLATERAL & NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH for BARCODES

PRINT COLLATERAL & NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH for BARCODES INC. Barcodes, Inc. is a leading provider of barcode...

Audentio Demonstration of Skills

The three skills I am using in my internship are HTML, CSS, and creative problem solving. For my HTML...

HTML / CSS Website Portfolio

This website was coded and styled by me, and features some of my Graphic Design work. This site was...

Rebrand Webpage

In a web design class we had to redesign a website and make it look nicer. I picked the website scratchfp.com...

My Website

This is a website I did in my web design class that I coded myself using html/css.

Expert Pick

FancyWeather

An open-source Heroku application which gives weather information and pulls corresponding images via...

GAT Landing Page

I was in a team that looked over a website that needed to be re-designed. I was able to make the infographic...

Crochet Classics

Jamie's Crochet Classics is a small business which sells custom handcrafted crochet items created by...