Who Killed Heather | Episode 36 - “Epilogue”

During my high school career, I was approached by the director to produce the new segment for the series...

Who Killed Heather | Episode 17 - “Pilgrimage”

Who Killed Heather | Episode 4 - “Final Project”

Corpse Detective Web Series Pilot

This is my baby. It's a web series about a motionless, lifeless corpse that's also a detective. Currently...

Liar - Web Series (Writer/Editor)(2019)

A production & editing project for Columbia College Chicago about a boy cursed by an ex to become a...

Captain Franklin: The Fork Awakens (2016)

PRODUCER/ WRITER/ DIRECTOR/ VFX ARTIST. The finale to the Captain Franklin Web Series, this hour long...

Captain Franklin -Web Series(Producer/Writer) 2015

A high school web series following the heroic adventures of Captain Franklin, a superhero powered by...

"Choose Me" - Web Series

An independent web series produced by Cyntisha Coats Productions that I worked as a production assistant...

Project Photos of Illinoir

Behind the scenes photos of Illinoir. Bullet wound special effects makeup and set decoration all designed...

Production Design for Illinoir

This was an independent web series that I acted as production designer for all scenes except for the...

Switchy Situation The Web Series

Switchy Situation was a Webseries I cast for my Production and Editing class. I also was the director...

Camp Willow Bear Pilot

This is the pilot script for the web series "Camp Willow Bear" which I wrote for my Television Arts:...