Do Not Drink: Episode 1

This is the pilot of a webseries produced by another student. I served as the director.

Actor in Captain Banana Hands web series

In this comedy superhero spoof web series, Chris performed in a pivotal scene with the main character...

Black Student Union "Real Talk" Web Series

As the Head of Media Arts for Columbia's Black Student Union, I wanted to take the role one step further...

Web Series - Switchy Situation

Things get switchy when two bestfriends, Lucy and Cameron, magically switch bodies. Will they be able...

How Was Your Day? Episode 4

How Was Your Day? is an original web series created by myself that I pitched in my Television Arts:...

Pottymouth

Pottymouth is a web series created by Martha Mapes and written by Maddi Roy which takes the viewer through...

Original Web Series Pilot (Comedy)

Web Series that I created, served as head writer, and executive produced. I also directed and edited...

Original Web Series Pilot Script (Comedy)

Web Series I created and served as head writer for in April of 2018. I Executive Produced the series...

RonaldoBasedGod

A webseries I directed and produced that began in early 2017 and is still running. The series is about...

Grüv Fitness Ep. 2 Script

This is the script for the second episode of a Web Series that I wrote. As a group, me and three of...

Seeds: Web Series

I volunteered to help anywhere they needed me and I became the set decorator for the series. I had a...