"Choose Me" - Web Series

An independent web series produced by Cyntisha Coats Productions that I worked as a production assistant...

Project Photos of Illinoir

Behind the scenes photos of Illinoir. Bullet wound special effects makeup and set decoration all designed...

Production Design for Illinoir

This was an independent web series that I acted as production designer for all scenes except for the...

Switchy Situation The Web Series

Switchy Situation was a Webseries I cast for my Production and Editing class. I also was the director...

Camp Willow Bear Pilot

This is the pilot script for the web series "Camp Willow Bear" which I wrote for my Television Arts:...

Hot Summer Daze web series

I was the leadsman on the web series "Hot Summer Daze". All 8 episodes out on YouTube now.

Web Series: Here's The Thing EP 5

The last episode in a 5 episode web series. I produced all episodes while directing, writing and editing...

Do Not Drink: Episode 1

This is the pilot of a webseries produced by another student. I served as the director.

Actor in Captain Banana Hands web series

In this comedy superhero spoof web series, Chris performed in a pivotal scene with the main character...

Black Student Union "Real Talk" Web Series

As the Head of Media Arts for Columbia's Black Student Union, I wanted to take the role one step further...

Web Series - Switchy Situation

Things get switchy when two bestfriends, Lucy and Cameron, magically switch bodies. Will they be able...

How Was Your Day? Episode 4

How Was Your Day? is an original web series created by myself that I pitched in my Television Arts:...