The Wound

A short story about a young woman who is to be married away to a plantation farmer. Published in the...

Sunday

A short story about a young woman who slowly begins to lose more and more of herself when a sculptor...

Buzzfeed Article

I wrote a holiday-themed Buzzfeed article in my Social Media Content class, which I really enjoyed...

The Witch's Apprentice

Script for one 6-page scene or page sequence. A witch named Penny runs into trouble with her third apprentice...

Freq-In LIVE 2020: At Home Edition

FreqIN is renamed due to the results of COVID-19. Adapted from FreqOUT, Columbia's annual live sketch-comedy...

Kids and Graves

This was an assignment, the purpose of this assignment was to write a short story base off of a dream...

Note to Self: How to Stay Positive

A nonfiction essay with photographs.

My Shadow Has No Reflection

Mirrors are a door to another dimension So my reflection is me from another dimension right? What would...

My Shadow Has No Reflection

This is a short piece I've been writing. It's a mix of a rant about social expectations and dealing...

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Saturday Night Live Review

For my final assignment in my Reviewing The Arts class, we had to pick something from pop culture and...