Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Saturday Night Live Review

For my final assignment in my Reviewing The Arts class, we had to pick something from pop culture and...

Virgin Quest (Radio Play)

This is a 30-minute comedic radio play that I co-wrote with other members of Columbia College Chicago's...

Penny

A young man befriends a prostitute and proves to her that there is so much more to a relationship than...

'Rare' - a retrospective on a fashion designer

This project gave me a chance to be a "curator" . This document and slide is a retrospective on my favourite...

WRITING- QUARANTINE ESSAY SERIES

During the 2020 pandemic, I've been writing two essays every week and hosting them on tumblr. Here are...

Character "Auto"biography

I took on the voice of the character Con from Aaron Posner's "Stupid Fucking Bird" to write this short...

Starbreakers Episode 1 script

This was a script I wrote for my Writing for Television class final where we had to write a pilot for...

Stuck

A short nonfiction piece, attempting to convey the regret of a failed relationship.

Four Seats Down

An original short story taking a look at our inability to know and understand the lives of strangers.

Cause of Death: Desolation

A new novel from Zoe Elerby about the concept of self-love, body image and the marginalized transgender...