My Shadow Has No Reflection

Mirrors are a door to another dimension So my reflection is me from another dimension right? What would...

Fiction Submissions

Two fiction acquisitions that were submitted for a short fiction project. The first is named "November...

Black Panther Opinion Piece

An opinion piece on how the film Black Panther opened the door for me as a Black writer odf Sci-Fi ...

Freelance Email Templates

These are two email templates that I designed and wrote the copy for on one of the accounts I am working...

Import a course assignment

For Screenwriting II, I was required to develop, outline, and complete an original feature screenplay...

Show off a past project

While I was an intern at Facets, I had the opportunity to create and curate original content for the...

My Shadow Has No Reflection

This is a short piece I've been writing. It's a mix of a rant about social expectations and dealing...

March 2020 Issue

Chicago magazine's March 2020 issue

Study Breaks Summer 2020

Pitching and writing pieces (1,000+ words) weekly (June - Sept.) for StudyBreaks.com focusing on pop...

Your Brain on Music

This is a marketing plan for a music industry campaign I created called Your Brain on Music. The campaign...

LGBTQ+ News Piece

This news piece was the first piece in which I got to lead a group of beginner filmmakers into creating...

Ja’Melle - Inside the Ballroom Monologue.

Inside The Ballroom was a narrative series I did with a few LGBT characters I created for my Queer History...