Daisy

I wrote "Daisy" for my Cinematic Storytelling class. This project was quite different for me because...

Pitch Letter for Butterball Turkey

An in-class assignment is demonstrating a pitch letter for Butterball Turkey during Thanksgiving.

McDonald's McVegan Press Release

In-class assignment demonstrating a press release for McDonald's McVegan sandwich.

Moon Over Maine with Moose Scruttle Pilot

A pilot to a live action television series I wrote about a fictional late night television show hosted...

American Dad! Draw Doggin' It

A spec script I wrote for the adult animated television series American Dad

Hastuno Designs Blog

Hastuno Designs Blog touches on the topics of cosplay, fashion, pop culture, and toxic community of...

Trendspotting Techwear Essay

An essay I wrote about the trend of techwear in the contemporary climate of fashion as well as in the...

Evolution of the Self-Tying Shoe

This is an essay I wrote about the evolution and contemporary value of self-lacing sneakers. Enjoy!

Directing a Short Film - Forsaken

The inspiration behind this story connects back to a time where I felt most betrayed by a close friend...

Unlocking Communities Post

This is an example of one of the posts I created an infographic for, as well as a caption. I made the...

Infographics for Unlocking Communities

While interning for Unlocking Communities, I learned how to design infographics and Instagram posts...