Op-Ed Writing

These are three op-ed pieces I wrote reflecting my views on certain, relevant topics ranging from urban...

The Womanish Experience

I was given the opportunity to visit the pop up exhibition in downtown Chicago, Womanish. This was my...

Television Arts: Writing - Work

Here are some brief examples of my writing work in my Television Arts: Writing course. I was a writing...

True Food Kitchen Press Release Spanish

This is a translation of a mock up press release that I originally wrote in English, that was based...

News Release: United Airlines Mask Policy

This is a news release assignment I was given in my Public Relations Writing course in the Fall 2020...

Radio Show Open, ZPPR SCI-FI Format

This is a mock radio show open using ZPPR SCI-FI format. There are two characters, and sound effects...

Starbucks Roastery Reserve Media Alert

This is a mock media alert on the opening of the Starbucks Roastery Reserve in Chicago. This was an...

Magic - Coca Cola Refreshing Films Competition

I was humbled to be a Social Media Manager on a Coca Cola Refreshing Films project at Columbia College...

Little Stranded Sailboat

Writing is my catharsis and when I feel at my lowest I express myself using words and vivid imagery...

Backstage with Ratatouille The TikTok Musical

Director and Editor on the Grounds Doc teams exclusive look into the creative collaboration of the musical...

Sample Script Coverage

As part of a workshop hosted by Chris Simmons, a professional script reader for Warner Bros., I was...

Dream Project

I wrote, directed, produced, filmed, and edited this short film for a class project. I was very proud...