Transfiguration

This was a part of my High school final art project. With the theme of Dystopia, I tried to represent...

The Essence

First of all, I wanted to experiment with lighting sources and colour contrasts. Then after some time...

Video Editor 2019 Reel

(2019) Snippets showcasing my video editing and motion graphics projects. This reel contains freelance...

Foreign Signals

As a side passion project, I worked on creating a music video from scratch by preplanning the concept...

Found Text Animation

For my Motion Graphics 1 Final Project, I created a 20-second animation from scratch in Adobe After...

Motion Graphics Sample

A small sample of my skills with motion graphics, made with Adobe Illustrator and After Effects. Made...

Documentary & Journalism Reel (03-31-19)

A compilation of a few projects that I have worked on highlighting my knowledge of editing softwares...

After School Matters Promotional Animation Video

For my Motion Graphics 1 Midterm, I created a 30-second motion graphics promotional animation video...

Getting the Axe Commercial

A short commercial that was for the short college film at my school that I was lucky enough to be apart...

Behind the Scenes of a Musical Light Show

The final project for the Science and Technology in the Arts class was to make a creative project that...

Broken

My short “Broken”, written and directed by me, follows the premise of showing how some struggles...

Cupcake Remix Show Bumper

TV show intro created in Adobe After Effects.