Offended

A small polished head-turn. In this piece, the focus was on the facial expressions and in-betweens to...

Mind Brand

A final animation piece from one of my classes. I wanted to work closely with the timing and lipsynching.

Sister's Evening

First attempt at tweening animation. It was highly enjoyable and I got to explore yet another aesthetic...

World Health Organization

I created a motion graphics video for the World Health Organization, a skilled agency of the United...

SoundCloud

This is a short animated promo for the music sharing and distribution platform SoundCloud. Share and...

The Adler Planetarium

I created a short video for the Adler Planetarium located in downtown Chicago. Explore the exhibits...

How To Avoid Getting COVID - 19

This is an informative video that provides a few ways to prevent getting COVID - 19. Additional Resources:...

Transfiguration

This was a part of my High school final art project. With the theme of Dystopia, I tried to represent...

The Essence

First of all, I wanted to experiment with lighting sources and colour contrasts. Then after some time...

Wander Protect Enjoy

"Wander Protect Enjoy" is a short video I created as a final for my Motion Graphics I class. I was inspired...

Greetings from Iceland

I created this project as a part of a class exercise experimenting with multiple layers in Adobe After...

Chicago Skyline Motion Graphic

Because many social media platforms automatically play videos on repeat, I started this project with...