Offended

A small polished head-turn. In this piece, the focus was on the facial expressions and in-betweens to...

Mind Brand

A final animation piece from one of my classes. I wanted to work closely with the timing and lipsynching.

Sister's Evening

First attempt at tweening animation. It was highly enjoyable and I got to explore yet another aesthetic...

Slavic Lord of the Rings

The reimagining of the Lord of the Rings characters in the Slavic Pagan aesthetic.

Cityscapes

I don't usually focus so heavily on backgrounds but in these pieces, I wanted to put all the attention...

Transfiguration

This was a part of my High school final art project. With the theme of Dystopia, I tried to represent...

The Essence

First of all, I wanted to experiment with lighting sources and colour contrasts. Then after some time...

Steampunk Character Design

I have done multiple sketches of the character designs in the styles of steampunk, cyberpunk and many...

Character Design (Shapes)

In this schoolwork, we were asked to create characters focusing on the simple shapes to convey the characteristics...

Jenna

Experimenting with transitions.

Android

I usually draw in a semi-realistic style and wanted to know how far can I push focusing only on the...

Character Designs for the Comic

Some character design I did for one of my comics.