Photography Reel - Part One

This is a "Part 1" of a Photography Reel. This video consist of photos I've taken throughout 2018-2021...

Sexism in Film and TV

This is a project I put together in 2016 to advertise how much sexism has both hurt and help the industry...

NAB 2014

This is an experience piece on NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) that I did in 2014. This project...

XM Patient Doctor Experience

This project I did for Venator Performance Marketing. This was a rush project that I was called to do...

Stop-Motion Animation Taco Bell Commercial

This was a 30-second advertisement for the new Taco Bell Waffle Taco that I created for a video advertisement...

Women in Sports Social Campaign Infographic Video

This is an ad spot I created for my Culture, Race, and Media class final project. We had to create a...

Felt Stop-Motion Animated French History Film

This was my final project for my French conversation class. We had to do a project discussing a topic...

Our First Week of College Vlog

The first in an ongoing vlog series that documents the lives of friends surviving their college days...

Demo Reel

Demo Reel of some of my best work.

Portfolio Website

Portfolio for a selection of my work.

My first vfx project

For my animation foundations course we had to do an experimental project using visual effects, so I...

Adobe X Terminator Dark Fate Trailer Remix

Adobe and Paramount Pictures Teamed up to create a competition that involved remixing a trailer from...