Stop-Motion Animation Taco Bell Commercial

This was a 30-second advertisement for the new Taco Bell Waffle Taco that I created for a video advertisement...

Women in Sports Social Campaign Infographic Video

This is an ad spot I created for my Culture, Race, and Media class final project. We had to create a...

Felt Stop-Motion Animated French History Film

This was my final project for my French conversation class. We had to do a project discussing a topic...

Our First Week of College Vlog

The first in an ongoing vlog series that documents the lives of friends surviving their college days...

Demo Reel

Demo Reel of some of my best work.

Portfolio Website

Portfolio for a selection of my work.

My first vfx project

For my animation foundations course we had to do an experimental project using visual effects, so I...

Adobe X Terminator Dark Fate Trailer Remix

Adobe and Paramount Pictures Teamed up to create a competition that involved remixing a trailer from...

IKON in the Studio

Was tasked to record an artist in the studio and make a short video for his Instagram.

Visual Effects Assignment

After cutting the raw footage on Adobe Premiere Pro, I linked the project to an After Effects file in...

Fly Away (Music Video)

Class: Edit the Short Form Assignment: Create a music video from the clips and song that were provided.

SUV Letters Earned | Jeep®

Worked with the Sarofsky team to create the visual effects for the opening shot of this ad for Jeep...