EMT Promo video

This is a promo video for the Glendale Community College EMT department. They came to me asking to create...

IKON in the Studio

Was tasked to record an artist in the studio and make a short video for his Instagram.

Gunsmoke (Student Edit)

Editing 1 The class was given all the shots of this episode and each student had to edit their own version...

Documentary & Journalism Reel (03-31-19)

A compilation of a few projects that I have worked on highlighting my knowledge of editing softwares...

"The Distance" Experimental Narrative Short Film

"The Distance" is a non-dialogue experimental short film exploring the ups and downs of long distance...

Fly Away (Music Video)

Class: Edit the Short Form Assignment: Create a music video from the clips and song that were provided.

Ron Carroll @ The Sound-Bar (Chicago)

Lyan Productions Hired to film and edit a one-minute recap video for a local DJ, Ron Carroll, at The...

BMW/Apple 90s Commercial (Audio)

Class: Post Production Audio 1 Assignment: We were provided this 90’s BMW/Apple commercial without...

The Dark Knight (Student Trailer)

Class: Edit the Short Form Assignment: Pick any feature length film and edit a trailer (coming attraction)...

Photoshop Workshop Project

Project for Photoshop Workshop for Editors. The goal was to use photoshop to cut out the actor in each...

My Website.

This is a website I created as an online gallery of my work. It showcases much of what I have created...

Toss Up

This is a short film I directed and edited for Directing 1. This project involved choosing a pre-existing...