Food Waste in America Animation

In my Motion Graphics 1 course, our final project was to incorporate everything we had been taught over...

My first experience with Adobe After Effects

For this assignment, I decided to work in Adobe After Effects. Through the program, I created a Kinetic...

Puppy

It's an adorable little white puppy that is happy to see you!

Branded Entertainment Practicum

The Branded Entertainment Practicum is a team taught by the Business Department and CTVA and students...

Import a course assignment

Final Project for Motion Graphics I at Columbia College Chicago. In this short, I experimented with...

EGC Promo Spring 2020

Promo to get people to come to our meetings. Cinematography and Editing by Riley Hulligan Finish and...

Motion Graphics I - ANIM 270: Final

Motion Graphic Lyric Video | Animation Foundations

This project was my final for Animation Foundations. I chose to created a lyric video to Carly Rae Jepsen's...

VFX- The Cw's The Flash Effects

This video served as a basis for me to practice the art of creating my own scene based on the hit CW...

100mg, Ghost Scene

100mg (Short Film) is a story of a young woman's struggle with sleep deprivation causes her to question...

Climate Change - We are the PROBLEM & the SOLUTION

(2017) My first full animated infographic and the most ambitious project I have ever taken on. 4 months...

After Effects Animations

These are a few motion graphic projects completed in Adobe After Effects. During these projects I learned...