Twista Burger

Twista Burger was a restaurant created for Cole Bennett’s debut short film “Lone Springs” . In...

UN(S)ENSORED Podcast

UN(S)ENSORED is a podcast created and hosted by photographer Timmy Risden that focuses primarily on...

StreamLITE

StreamLITE is a fictitious brand that I created for a class project where our goal was to create an...

Brand identity for Eagle Eyes Transport

Brand identity for Eagle Eyes Transport. Eagle Eyes Transport are supply chain specialists for the cannabis...

Brand identity for Mayflower Trolley

Brand identity for Mayflower Trolley Sightseeing Tours. I was tasked with creating a trolley brand that...

Advertisement for CD One Price Cleaners

Advertisement & game branding for CD One Price Cleaners. We worked with CD One Price Cleaners to develop...

Brand identity for LAUNDRY DAY

Brand identity for LAUNDRY DAY. When CD One Price Cleaners decided to launch a new laundry delivery...

Brand Identity for Assemblea event space.

Brand identity for assemblea event space. Assemblea is a historic gathering hall in Chicago where people...

Hip Hop LGBTQ Inclusivity PR Strategy

I created a faux public relations strategy for Atlantic Records that outlined ways that the company...

Indigo-U

The Math for Fashion final allowed me to explore the marketing, floor plan, inventory, staffing, target...

La Grange Fitness Social Media Strategy

For our social media strategy final we were required to create a social media plan for our chosen brand...