Instructional Video Production

This is an instructional video that I was hired to produce and edit to help customers with internet...

Camera And Drone Work Reel

A collection of drone and camera work I've done over the years. The video contains various samples of...

RamenDoBo Noodle Bar

I photograph food, interior, exterior, portrait, and other aspects for marketing purposes, such as web...

Hunt Club Advertisement

A short commercial for the website of Rockford IL Hunt club.

Television Arts: Directing - Subtext: Chrysalism

Television Arts: Directing- TELE 325 FA18 In this project, Subtext: Chrysalism, I learned how to translate...

Every Wednesday

The open road awaits. Pack an open mind and open ears. "Every Wednesday" A 48 Hour Film Project New...

Columbia College Chicago Chronicle Newspaper Ad

We Don't Do Old News" is a promotional video that was featured in The Columbia Chronicle website and...

Lizzy Fay - Chicago Travel "How To Get Around"

Elizabeth Fay (Former News Reporter for CBS & Telemundo) Talks About The Best Ways To Travel In Downtown...

Photography - Landscape and Narrative

I started gaining an interest in photography in 2016, and have since been slowly honing and refining...

Physique

A photography project that focused on capturing close up details of the human physique.

Freelance Commission

Commissioned work to take fashion/street style photography. Tokyo, Japan, July 28, 2019.