Instructional Video Production

This is an instructional video that I was hired to produce and edit to help customers with internet...

Camera And Drone Work Reel

A collection of drone and camera work I've done over the years. The video contains various samples of...

RamenDoBo Noodle Bar

I photograph food, interior, exterior, portrait, and other aspects for marketing purposes, such as web...

Columbia College Chicago Chronicle Newspaper Ad

We Don't Do Old News" is a promotional video that was featured in The Columbia Chronicle website and...

Bellator MMA 175 Emmanuel "El Matador" Sanchez

Spike TV's Bellator MMA 175 Was Hosted In Rosemont, IL At All-State Arena. Emmanuel "El Matador" Sanchez...

Lizzy Fay - Chicago Travel "How To Get Around"

Elizabeth Fay (Former News Reporter for CBS & Telemundo) Talks About The Best Ways To Travel In Downtown...

Transformation Video

Edited the promotional video for Herbalife Nutrition in collaboration with Lamont Photography. Also...

Magician Demo

This is my demo as a magician. I offer fun stage illusions as well as stunning close up magic for everyone...

Good Friday 2018 | Sears Center Arena

I operated the Dolly Camera for this event. I also assisted in setup and tear down.

The Bike

A narrative piece visualizing the mental turmoil of making a tough yet simple decision. Written, directed...