Hand Made Happiness - Etsy Spec Ad

This is a specad for Etsy that I made for my Advertising Production class. I was assisted by my friends/roommates/fellow...

Lululemon - Step in Stride

I was the Editor & Colorist for the lululemon “Step in Stride” video. Check out the full video on...

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Framework 2020 Jake Suffern

A 2020 Framework celebrating the work of Graduating Student Jake Suffern.

24

DaVinci Resolve, Color Grading, Noise Reduction

Six Pack

Six Pack is a short film about the strength of a strong sisterhood bond. I edited, colored, and created...

Show off a past project

Good Mourning is a visual poem about how people differ in coping with their life after a breakup. This...

Medium Format, Portraiture

In class studio assignments to shoot portraits using strobes and Mammia medium format camera. One assignment...

Scholarshit

An Advanced Project that I used for my Digital Cinema and mastering class. It was shot on 35mm film...

Good Mourning

Edit 2 - CINE 230: Project 2

Project 2 of CINE 230 - Edit 2 involved editing multiple scenes from a Columbia College Chicago Practicum...

Doritos | Revival 2018 (Spec. Commercial)

A speculative commercial that I directed, shot, edited, colored, and cast for my film production class...