Golden.

This was a short one-shot for my intermediate fiction workshop class, detailing a specific scene and...

Promise Me You Won't Read My Diary: A Novel

These three attachments are excerpts of a novel I'm writing called "Promise Me You Won't Read My Diary"...

Eye of The Beholder - Storyboarding Project

This was my first attempt at storyboarding my own original story and concept, and I fell in love with...

Women in Sports Social Campaign Infographic Video

This is an ad spot I created for my Culture, Race, and Media class final project. We had to create a...

Felt Stop-Motion Animated French History Film

This was my final project for my French conversation class. We had to do a project discussing a topic...

Stop-Motion Animated Mini-Documentary Film

This was a project that I made my first year at Columbia for which I had to interview a classmate about...

Behind the Scenes Practicum 2019

Behind the Scenes/Promo video for the Cinema Television and Art's Department capstone project: Practicum...

Harry Short for Harkanwar

A short documentary I made about my friend Harry; it shows him as he compares what it was like living...

Mixing Suite Renovation & Overhaul

During the summer of 2019, I helped completely rebuild the four mixing suites in Columbia College Chicago's...

Columbia College Chicago: Wet Feet

This was the first video I worked on from start to finish. I produced and edited this video for class...

HOODS: The Getz

HOODS is a Columbia College Chicago show putting a spotlight on different areas of Chicago. In the South...