Space Concept Art

This concept art was for a short script about the loneliness and vastness of space. I tried to replicate...

Wear A Mask (Stop Motion Animation)

This is a stop motion PSA encouraging the usage of face masks that I made for my Animation Foundations...

Fashion Illustration

This is a fashion illustration I’ve done as of recently for a new collection of mine. I am coming...

Surf Collection

This is a project that I worked on for my fashion solutions classes. My inspiration behind this collection...

Still Life Photoshoot

This is a still life photoshoot that my teammates and I did for a styling class. We were instructed...

Athleisure

This is a project my team members and I did for our fashion solutions class. We were given the topic...

Golden.

This was a short one-shot for my intermediate fiction workshop class, detailing a specific scene and...

Promise Me You Won't Read My Diary: A Novel

These three attachments are excerpts of a novel I'm writing called "Promise Me You Won't Read My Diary"...

Tuca And Bertie Spec Script

This is my spec script for the adult animated television series Tuca and Bertie. I chose this particular...

Eye of The Beholder - Storyboarding Project

This was my first attempt at storyboarding my own original story and concept, and I fell in love with...

Women in Sports Social Campaign Infographic Video

This is an ad spot I created for my Culture, Race, and Media class final project. We had to create a...

Felt Stop-Motion Animated French History Film

This was my final project for my French conversation class. We had to do a project discussing a topic...