Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Cowboy Downpour

'Cowboy Downpour: The Road to Manifest' is a mockumentary short film I worked on right before the COVID-19...

Sketches

Please review my growing portfolio of written works. I hope they will help generate interest and interviews...

Comedy - "Absurdity House"

"Absurdity House" is The Playground Theater's newest variety show that celebrates all things weird!...

Blood, Sweat, and Prose: The Bark Wahlberg Story

One of my earlier video, I like this sketch because even though the camera work is somewhat rudimentary...

FreqOut Live 2019

FreqOut Live is a live sketch comedy show that the class "Master Workshop Sketch Comedy" at Columbia...

ACKNAR

Sketch that I wrote and performed for the comedy studies semester at Second City

It's Kayla And Andrew (Sketch Show)

This sketch show was written, produced, and performed by me and my peer Kayla Quals. We spend four months...

Seemed Like A Good (Sexy) Idea At The Time

This project was a sketch show written and performed by me and five other classmates. We spent several...

The Interview : What Happened

This is a documentary I made about Seth Rogen's toilet humor boner comedy film The Interview and how...

Cooking Alone with Lucas Lona

These two skits were a lot of fun to make, and both were very small productions. As the series continues...

MILK (Short Film)

An argument between two roommates results in a strange turn of events. (Comedy) Runtime: 5 min 27 sec...