Commercial Work Portfolio

Portfolio of my commercial work that i've done with previous clients and at my home studio.

RamenDoBo Noodle Bar

I photograph food, interior, exterior, portrait, and other aspects for marketing purposes, such as web...

Big Dipper Dough Co.

I photograph and style cookie dough and packaging of Big Dipper Dough Edible Cookie Dough for branding...

Food Network Chef Jeff Mauro

I photograph Food Network Chef Jeff Mauro, his food, and his family for branding and marketing purposes...

Carly's Confections

I photograph the handmade pastries and artisan bread, created by Founder Carly of Carly’s Confections...

Kaliflower Restaurant Chicago

I photograph food, interiors, exteriors, staff, and more for menu, web, print, magazine, and newspaper...

Orben Bags

I photograph products for ecommerce and marketing for Orben Bags, for print and web. See more from this...

Magellan Development Group Chicago

I photograph interiors and exteriors for Magellan Development Group in Chicago. See more from this photo...

Bose Commercial Phtography

This work is an imagining of the Bose Quiet Comfort II headphones and Soundlink Revolve products for...

Galati's Hideaway

See more from this project at https://www.jamesvitullo.com/galatis.

Crystal Lake Country Club

I photograph for the Crystal Lake Country Club, including their new outdoor patio and bar. For marketing...

Food Photography

There is beauty in the details of our lives that were given to us, and food takes place in these details...