SEO Blog Post - Castlevania

An assignment that required me to write an SEO'd Blog Post that was relevant at the time of its release...

Gigi's Playhouse Marketing Plan and Content

In my Social Media Content class, my group and I worked with Gigi's Playhouse in Chicago to create a...

Sincerely, D

Sincerely, D is my literary website that hosts a creative blog and showcases my photography. This website...

Unexpected Lessons From Abroad

A reflection of my study abroad trip in Paris.

Top 5 Mixtapes: High School Edition

Blog post I wrote on music that I listened to in high school. I also designed the image that went along...

Staff Pick

YouTube

On my YouTube channel I aspire to create content that inspires passion for dance and music, including...

Fres da Poet on lyrical content in rap

This was an article that was commissioned to me by Fres da Poet, a rapper from New York, in order to...

Picky Readers

This is a young adult book blog I created for my Blogging: Behind the Basics class. The blog focuses...

Brunette with a Budget

Brunette with a Budget - A Fashion, Beauty & Vegan Wellness Blog by Amanda Kaplan

What's Good Target Blog

For my Social Media and PR Strategies class I had to launch a fan blog from concept to implementation...

Intern at Those White Walls

Assisting the fashion, food, and lifestyle blogger, Ali Stone on her own photoshoots as well as photographing...

6 Things to Know Before Buying a CNC Machine

This is a lighthearted article for MMI's blog aimed at providing basic information to the beginning...