Rotoscope Choreography

This piece was rendered in Procreate and is a rotoscope of a choreographed dance.

In the Same Boat #3 - Curtains

In the Same Boat #3 is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook...

A Tough Act to Follow - Curtains

A Tough Act to Follow is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook...

Kansasland - Curtains

Kansasland is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook Theater...

It's a Business - Curtains

It's a Business is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook Theater...

Show People - Curtains

Show People is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook Theater...

Wide Open Spaces - Curtains

Wide Open Spaces is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook Theater...

Staff Pick

Thataway - Curtains

Thataway is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook Theater...

"Like That" by Bea Miller - Enjoli Choreography

This is an original choreography, the first I've ever created, from last summer. I collaborated with...

Chi-Town Squares Focuses on Inclusion, Community

Video profile highlighting Chi-Town Squares organization in Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood. (Dec...