Always On Time!

Lyan Productions Had this idea for a long time. I'm always on time wherever I go, even on weekends!Youtube...

Ready or Not

The story is focused on a scared young woman that learns she's pregnant by a selfish prude that steals...

powerpuff POP

For this project I produced a series of abstract portraits for my final photography assignment.

FINSTA

FINSTA was Tully's first official directing project using a sound stage and crew. The assignment was...

Unwanted Company

Over spring break, I filmed, directed, edited, and sound designed a short experimental film with my...

The Kid Thing | Directing and Producing Narrative

This was my final project for my Directing and Producing Narrative class in which I directed and produced...

Haleigh's Monologue | Narrative Production

In this project, I took an actor's monologue and turned it into a full scene. I did the directing and...

Pay Attention

Make sure you pay attention.

Free by Saint Millie (instagram)

this was an instagram video for Chicago rapper Saint Millie song "Free." It was shot on my iPhone in...

Air Bnb Man DS7

Air BnB Man- Digital Short 7 created in the fall of 2018 for Columbia College Chicago's sketch comedy...

Do Not Drink: Episode 1

This is the pilot of a webseries produced by another student. I served as the director.