Audio Documentary (Chicago Violence)

You are the only one in control of your destiny. There is a simple formula that will get you there...

The Interview : What Happened

This is a documentary I made about Seth Rogen's toilet humor boner comedy film The Interview and how...

Enough Is Enough

This was the first documentary that I created in Singapore in 2017. It is about a bodybuilder who used...

ONSITE

On/Site 2016 is a large scale architectural projection event that showcases video art, experimental...

Lost Sunshine - Mini Doc

Mini documentary I did for my final project in my Cinema Notebooks/Cinema Image and Process class. I...

For Andréa

This was my documentary short project for my Cinema Foundations class. It was a challenging exercise...

Reflection on 'The True Cost'

What can be learned from the 2015 documentary 'The True Cost'? I respond to that question and discuss...

Elizabeth & the Bar (Short Documentary)

A documentary I directed, filmed and edited for my introductory cinema class about my classmate, Elizabeth...

"Thank You Diego" - A Documentary By JoJo Scanlon

this was a documentary I made about a story my friend Dani told me. When he lived in Puerto Rico, he...

Tunnel Vision

This was my very first film I ever made. For my senior project in high school I wanted to make a documentary...

"Do Not Forget Your Inmate" Group video project

This video project was a group documentary I helped make along with six other people in my class 'Nelson...