Diving In (Short Film)

"Diving In" was the final project for my first production and editing class. I was tasked with creating...

My Grandpa's Collections

This is a short documentary about my grandpa and his collections. I made it for my first film class...

The Story of My Mom Told By My Dad

This is a documentary I made about mom made from old home videos and voiceover from my dad. I made it...

Audio Documentary (Chicago Violence)

You are the only one in control of your destiny. There is a simple formula that will get you there...

The Interview : What Happened

This is a documentary I made about Seth Rogen's toilet humor boner comedy film The Interview and how...

Enough Is Enough

This was the first documentary that I created in Singapore in 2017. It is about a bodybuilder who used...

ONSITE

On/Site 2016 is a large scale architectural projection event that showcases video art, experimental...

Lost Sunshine - Mini Doc

Mini documentary I did for my final project in my Cinema Notebooks/Cinema Image and Process class. I...

For Andréa

This was my documentary short project for my Cinema Foundations class. It was a challenging exercise...

Reflection on 'The True Cost'

What can be learned from the 2015 documentary 'The True Cost'? I respond to that question and discuss...

Elizabeth & the Bar (Short Documentary)

A documentary I directed, filmed and edited for my introductory cinema class about my classmate, Elizabeth...