A Journey to Freedom: The Story of Amazona Malasi

A Journey to Freedom is about my grandmother, Amazona Malasi, who suffered through an internment camp...

BEAR LIKE Film Review — Up Close With Bears

Film Review of the documentary BEAR LIKE presented at Greenpoint Film Festival.

Diving In (Short Film)

"Diving In" was the final project for my first production and editing class. I was tasked with creating...

My Grandpa's Collections

This is a short documentary about my grandpa and his collections. I made it for my first film class...

The Story of My Mom Told By My Dad

This is a documentary I made about mom made from old home videos and voiceover from my dad. I made it...

Audio Documentary (Chicago Violence)

You are the only one in control of your destiny. There is a simple formula that will get you there...

The Interview : What Happened

This is a documentary I made about Seth Rogen's toilet humor boner comedy film The Interview and how...

Enough Is Enough

This was the first documentary that I created in Singapore in 2017. It is about a bodybuilder who used...

ONSITE

On/Site 2016 is a large scale architectural projection event that showcases video art, experimental...

Lost Sunshine - Mini Doc

Mini documentary I did for my final project in my Cinema Notebooks/Cinema Image and Process class. I...

For Andréa

This was my documentary short project for my Cinema Foundations class. It was a challenging exercise...

Reflection on 'The True Cost'

What can be learned from the 2015 documentary 'The True Cost'? I respond to that question and discuss...