Stop-Motion Animation Taco Bell Commercial

This was a 30-second advertisement for the new Taco Bell Waffle Taco that I created for a video advertisement...

Stop Motion PUPpet

An assignment for a class, using a paper puppet to do stop motion animation. Background being provided...

リンゴの木

A paper animation I did for my Traditional Animation class

Yukio

My first Paper Stop Motion animation I have done in the summer animation courses. It was interesting...

Assignment 7 - Final Project: "In & Out"

Assignment 7 - Final Project - Students Choice: "In & Out" *** I don't own the rights to the music or...

Assignment 6 - Metamorphosis

Assignment 6 - Metamorphosis: This is the sixth assignment and also our midterm project that we worked...

Assignment 5 - Heavy Ball

Assignment 5 - Heavy Ball: This is the fifth assignment that we worked on in our Animation 105 class...

Assignment 4 - Ball Bounce Left to Right

Assignment 4 - Ball Bounce Left to Right: This is the fourth assignment that we worked on in our Animation...

"Swimming" - Cutout animation

A shadow puppet animation of a person swimming through garbage. Made with all cutouts and created with...

Metamorphosis

A 2D animation of a dirty sock morphing into a bug!

Face Transformation Animation

This animation was created using hand-drawn images and the program Dragonframe. The piece is a series...

I FELL FOR YOU AND FIXED MYSELF

Shadow puppet assignment for my Animation course at Columbia College Chicago. To get practice with timing...