Hoods (Yarnify) 2017

HOODS, is a segment that highlights a group of establishments within a chosen community. While working...

Getting the Axe Commercial

A short commercial that was for the short college film at my school that I was lucky enough to be apart...

Bob the Buider Horror Movie Trailer

Footage from "Bob the Builder" edited into a horror movie trailer style video.

The Magician's Menagerie

The inspiration for this project was that I wanted to try filming a video using the camera shift effect...

Behind the Scenes of "The Magician's Menagerie"

The goal of this project was to demonstrate skills learned in the Advanced Post-Production Tools class...

Richard Cox Editing Reel

This is my editing reel for now! I hope to work on more projects in the future in order to improve my...

Picture Start

This is a promotional video for the parents of Class of 2022 at Columbia College Chicago.

Caveman Movie Trailer

Creative Chicago based project where freshman students were asked to explain how their first semester...

Original Web Series Pilot (Comedy)

Web Series that I created, served as head writer, and executive produced. I also directed and edited...

Run from me

My second short film “Run from Me”, also written and directed by me, shows the relationship between...

My Website.

This is a website I created as an online gallery of my work. It showcases much of what I have created...