Spec Commercial for "TRASH" Vintage Store

A collaboration with the director, I acted as production designer as we worked on this experimental...

talk talk talk (improvisation song)

"talk talk talk (improvisation song)" is an experimental music video I directed and edited featuring...

Static

Static is an experiment in editing, effects, and animation. The story follows the life of a ghost as...

YUM!

YUM! Was an experimental short that was made to make people reflect on their own ethics relating to...

BARDO

BARDO was Tully's first Experimental project in his Cinema Studies Foundation's class. It explores the...

Rocksteady in Dimension X

Experimental Short Film inspired by the words in a Bridget Lowe poem.

Exercise in Accompaniment

How to live with one's self as the sun rises. A self-portrait film shot, directed, and performed by...

panic

An experimental narrative that shows the mindset of a girl who is having an anxiety attack. Film by...

Gender

A short experimental film that covers the controversial topic of gender identity and gender norms through...

The Abstract Mind

THANK YOU'S: ...And I present to you: "The Abstract Mind." - An Experimental Film/Doc. about Aspegers...

INHERITANCE

A visual representation of my stream of consciousness concerning nature vs nurture, spurred by my friend's...

Something Radio This Way Comes

The first video I did for Editing I, this video has everything! Phones that change the radio station...