Bostrom (Feature Film)

In a state of the art simulation where youth is a commodity, a retired detective gets pulled into a...

Coriander & A Penny’s Worth of Lonesome Poster

Advance poster for my animated feature film. #20s #animation #cg #vizdev #vizdevelopment #vizdevart...

The Hidden - Main Trailer

This was the second trailer posted before the premiere night of the feature film I directed. I personally...

The Hidden - Teaser Trailer

As the director of this feature film, I personally edited this trailer together early in the editing...

The Hidden - Feature Film

The Hidden is a student-made full-length feature film from the eCommunication Academy at Olathe Northwest...

MASS EXTINCTION - 2016 Feature Screenplay

This is a feature film screenplay that features three wildly different vignettes that explore the devastation...

Hank

My first feature film that I've written about a homeless man who wins the lottery and attempts to reconnect...

Pandora Pictures

A feature length screenplay about a young women who's aspirations of acting for the big screen take...

Script Coverage

A sample of script coverage I did for the feature length script of Aeon Flux.

The Other One

A feature-length drama with supernatural influences, THE OTHER ONE follows a young woman named Amber...

"Los Herederos"(The Heirs) - Feature Film (2015)

Teenagers' leisure at full swing: a group of friends spend their holidays at parties, having sex, boozing...