The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Hand Made Happiness - Etsy Spec Ad

This is a specad for Etsy that I made for my Advertising Production class. I was assisted by my friends/roommates/fellow...

Pizzaface! - Horror/Comedy Short Film

'Pizzaface!' is a horror/comedy short film starring Niko Dulin, Emma Brockman, Nick Doermann, Adam Prueher...

EyeZone

We are independent filmmakers who came together to create social impact and be the voice of untold stories...

JULIA a 48 Hour Film Project

Madison 48 Hour Film Project Best Student Film and Best Poster Design winner JULIA Made in under 48...

Definitions Music Video

A music video with a moving song about being "defined". The set consisted of three different sized boxes...

Mad As Quixote

This is a documentary I put together about Terry Gilliam and the time he spent putting together a movie...

Keeping It Together

A man and wife sit at a table. She is planning on leaving for good with no trace. She has her sister...

My Best Friend Is An Alien and He Might Be A...

This was one of my first big short films from High School. I worked very hard on it and it is currently...

IKON in the Studio

Was tasked to record an artist in the studio and make a short video for his Instagram.

Always On Time!

Lyan Productions Had this idea for a long time. I'm always on time wherever I go, even on weekends!Youtube...

Goodfellas: An Analysis of the Phenomenon

Analysis of Goodfellas as a Remix Phenomenon, i.e an investigation into the significant influence it's...