The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Advertising Production Course - Etsy Campaign

This is a fake ad for Etsy that I made for my Advertising Production class. I was assisted by my friends/roommates/fellow...

EyeZone

We are independent filmmakers who came together to create social impact and be the voice of untold stories...

Birds of Paradise

Short film about love & loss... still in production. Production Design, hair & make-up by me.

The Sabbatical (Short Film)

A writer seeking inspiration visits an old family cabin, and slowly discovers the location’s sinister...

Expert Pick

100mg (Short Film)

A young woman's struggle with sleep deprivation causes her to question reality. (Horror) Runtime: 5...

Anna Agosta: Never Fall

Anna Agosta: Never Fall follows an R&B vocal artist in Chicago as she pursues her dreams of becoming...

#ArtCanFix Podcast

#ArtCanFix is a show about art, artists, and how artists use art and have used art to fix themselves...

The Price Between Us - Grip

Was a grip on the short film "The Price Between Us."

Ed & Evelyn - Grip | PA

Was a Production Assistant and Grip on the short film "Ed & Evelyn." Based on a scene from Fried Green...

Body of Work - Boom Operator

Boom Operator on the set of "Body of Work." "Body of Work" was a studio scene created for Cinema Directing...

Cynthia, 2017 - Assistant Director

Was an assistant director on Cynthia, 2017. It was a reinterpretation of a scene from the film Sex...