Involuntary Omens

I am a photographer, director, and digital artist in an art collective titled Involuntary Omens under...

Trunk

This was the final project for MEDI 102 at Columbia College Chicago. The dialogue was pre-written and...

Scars Fade, Tears Dry

Scars Fade, Tears Dry is a class project, Lighting 2 scene (2020). While shooting the scene at the stage...

Neoteric - Salon Commercial

Neoteric - Salon Commercial filmed and edited in a fashion style video format (2020)

TWEAK - Short Film

Narrative short film (2019)

TOXIC - Short Film

"Take 1" Film Festival, Toxic, ​short film, Jurors Choice and Audience Choice award (2018) This is...

The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Hand Made Happiness - Etsy Spec Ad

This is a specad for Etsy that I made for my Advertising Production class. I was assisted by my friends/roommates/fellow...

Pizzaface! - Horror/Comedy Short Film

'Pizzaface!' is a horror/comedy short film starring Niko Dulin, Emma Brockman, Nick Doermann, Adam Prueher...

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Demo Reel - Video Editor - Alissa Swatkowski

This is my Demo Reel showcasing my work. I have more things I've been working on but are unable to show...

Wall - Short Screenplay

This script is for my Directing I class before my campus shut down due to COVID-19. "Wall" is intended...