Demo Reel - Video Editor - Alissa Swatkowski

This is my Demo Reel showcasing my work. I have more things I've been working on but are unable to show...

Wall - Short Screenplay

This script is for my Directing I class before my campus shut down due to COVID-19. "Wall" is intended...

The Boy Who Lived in a Tree

Our short film took two months of pre-production to get ready for our principal photography date set...

Diving In (Short Film)

"Diving In" was the final project for my first production and editing class. I was tasked with creating...

Do The Math

A monologue, entirely in close-up -- written the night before, rehearsed 30 minutes earlier, and shot...

Lemonade: A Dramatization (Short Film)

A Mockumentary about a Documentary about filmmaker Cale Holder's craziest on-set experience.

Youtube Expansion and Consulting

Nikhil Paul is a serial entrepreneur, Emcee, Dance instructor, and owner of We R Human, a company that...

Matricide

First ten pages from feature length screenplay written in Spring, 2019 Total: 87 pages A new wife is...

The Dwight

Parody of the popular TV show “The Office”. I wrote the script and served as the producer, along...

Extended Performance

Short script written in Fall 2018 Total: 5 pages A woman must come to terms with the reality that her...

Touched Production Package

Production Package made for a project - originally titled “The Art of Healing” later renamed to...

Teddy Bear

Short script written in Fall 2018 Two pages total A young girl sneaks into a house to find a toy that...