The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Advertising Production Course - Etsy Campaign

This is a fake ad for Etsy that I made for my Advertising Production class. I was assisted by my friends/roommates/fellow...

Pizzaface! - Horror/Comedy Short Film

'Pizzaface!' is a horror/comedy short film starring Niko Dulin, Emma Brockman, Nick Doermann, Adam Prueher...

Diving In (Short Film)

"Diving In" was the final project for my first production and editing class. I was tasked with creating...

Do The Math

A monologue, entirely in close-up -- written the night before, rehearsed 30 minutes earlier, and shot...

Lemonade: A Dramatization (Short Film)

A Mockumentary about a Documentary about filmmaker Cale Holder's craziest on-set experience.

Of Course

Columbia College MFA short film. Ellie desires to be more than best friends with Theo. Once she figures...

Hall of Famers Music Video BTS

PD Assistant for local rap/hip-hop duo’s latest music video. Video concept was inspired by scenes...

Fran and Bud - Writer | Director

"Fran and Bud" is a reinterpretation of a scene from "The Apartment" (1960). This short film was created...

CIG: Independent Filmmaking

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Independent Filmmaking Designed for people who want to tell a story their...

Storytelling Across Worlds: Transmedia

For anyone interested in transmedia storytelling this book is a fantastic starting point -- stimulating...

Justin Devito - Symphony of Memories - Film

An experimental short student film featuring cinematography and color grading by Justin Devito