B.B King Magazine spread

B.B King was one of the most influential blues musicians of all time and is widely accepted as King...

PRINT COLLATERAL for ERIE neighborhood HOUSE

PRINT COLLATERAL for ERIE neighborhood HOUSE. Erie Neighborhood House is a social services organization...

Physique

A photography project that focused on capturing close up details of the human physique.

Akira Kobayashi Type Designer Book

I researched Japanese type designer Akira Kobayashi and made a book based on his life and work. I based...

Didot Poster

I decided to challenge myself and take the infamous font, Didot, and focus on its inability to stay...

U.N. Poster

I designed this poster on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to challenge my skills working on...

The Street

A type zine I designed and photographed for Publication Design at Columbia College Chicago

MEF Banquet Invite

i designed this invitation for the fifth year anniversary of the nonprofit organization Monster Education...

Asian American Cultural Affairs: Resource Guide

a resource guide made for the Student and Diversity Inclusion Office about Asian American culture

Remix Booklet

We originally started by going to explore a Columbia Remix project and researching the essay, What Comes...

Manifest 2019 Assorted Screening Posters

These are a few posters I was tasked to edit or design for my college's end-of-the-year festival, Manifest...

Lalo's at Navy Pier Menu Board

In coordination with company operations team, I designed the menu boards for Lalo's at Navy Pier taking...