Motion Design and Animation • Patrick Thomas Keen

My Motion Design and Animation Reel displays the original animated compositions I've created in accompanying...

Bobby Caldwell Lyric Video

To achieve this project. I have use serval different techniques to complete this.

Motion Graphics

I made a TV intro with a title. The programs I used to make this was Harmony Premium for the animated...

Motion Graphics Lyric Video

I created a lyric video for Korean artist Sunmi's "Noir" for my motion graphics assignment for Animation...

Love Makes the World Go Round

My first attempt with motion graphics. It's moral is that basically if you love the earth, it will be...

Space Girl

Animated cartoon intro. Graphics were supplied, the project was to build and animate an opening sequence...

Night & Day

Motion Graphic project meant to show opposites transition into the other. My project is a flower that...

826CHI

This was a project for Motion Graphics I. The task was to create a short promotional animation in about...

Graham 2.0

This is a fun personal project that I work on. The product is fake and I decide to 3d Model this project...

MEMES AND THE EU

With the laws that are passed by the EU on copyright policies that will damage creators on the internet...

Zachary Burnside-Alberts Reel 2018

A reel I made of my work over the past year.