Ternion Sound Interview

This was an interview I executed with Ternion Sound in April 2020. They are a dubstep trio that has...

Swampwoofer Productions Website

In the spring of 2020, I was hired to create the website for Swampwoofer Productions and was hired as...

KainStation

KainStation is the first EP release from the SWRM! label. I worked with the artist and a small creative...

NewsBeat Interview

My band, The Radiomen, sat down with Emery Willis, a fellow student at Columbia, for an interview about...

SoFar Sounds Posters

As part of the Sofar Sounds Design team I get to make posters for the concerts that they put on.

Althea Grace - Singer

Singer, songwriter Althea Grace performed at a private party I attended and these are the photographs...

Making Movies - Band Merch

The band Making Movies and their merchandise. Also some photos of the venue they were performing at.

Making Movies - Band Photography

Hispanic rock band Making Movies performed at a private event and these are some photographs of their...

Beethoven's Publishing Agreement

For this project, we were given some writings that discuss the publishing agreement between Beethoven...

MUSIC PERSONIFIED

This is my final project for my Photographic Practice II class. It’s a series of self portraits where...

Halestorm Tour Promo

Promo post for the band Halestorm. Put up posters around multiple locations, passed out promo, and promoted...

Nothing More Nation Promo Video

Edited a quick video of my friend and I at Riot Fest wearing our Nothing More Nation shirts to represent...