The Hands Resist Him

This is a piece of music that I created. I recorded and produced all the instruments. I mixed this album...

Rey

After watching the trailer for the new Star Wars, I strongly felt the need to score it. Regardless of...

PUMP.mov music video

This is a video I shot, recorded, produced, edited, wrote, and composed. It’s a single released for...

Althea Grace - Singer

Singer, songwriter Althea Grace performed at a private party I attended and these are the photographs...

Making Movies - Band Merch

The band Making Movies and their merchandise. Also some photos of the venue they were performing at.

Making Movies - Band Photography

Hispanic rock band Making Movies performed at a private event and these are some photographs of their...

Adversary (Soundtrack)

I collaborated with Terence Hannum to provide the soundtrack to this award winning documentary about...

Bassline Killah

I wrote this while attending Columbia in my last year. I would have like to spend more time cleaning...

Chance the Rapper - Hey Ma (produced by Zak Fox)

Music video for my original production, Hey Ma by Chance the Rapper.

Venaticus Trailer

Music Composition work I completed for a short film, "Venaticus" from MOC Productions.

All Day (Mickey Taylor)

"All Day" was written and produced by John Neff with vocalist / LGBTQ+ artist Mickey Taylor. Currently...

"Breaking You Off" by Mikayla Jade

Breaking You Off was written and produced by John Neff with vocalist / artist Mikayla Jade. The song...