Althea Grace - Singer

Singer, songwriter Althea Grace performed at a private party I attended and these are the photographs...

Making Movies - Band Merch

The band Making Movies and their merchandise. Also some photos of the venue they were performing at.

Making Movies - Band Photography

Hispanic rock band Making Movies performed at a private event and these are some photographs of their...

Bassline Killah

I wrote this while attending Columbia in my last year. I would have like to spend more time cleaning...

RGB EP

RGB is a four song experimental EP that I worked on with the producer/artist saint lewis. The songs...

Expert Pick

Demo Reel (2019)

Samples of a variety of projects worked in 2019.

Summer Sun (Official Music Video)- Sam Lyons

Assisted Director Trevor Banks and Director of Photography Cody Lapoint in creating this music video...

Life Is (Official Music Video)- Sam Lyons

Assisted Director and Cinematographer Trevor Banks as he filmed this music video. I was in charge of...

Gunsmoke (Student Edit)

Editing 1 The class was given all the shots of this episode and each student had to edit their own version...

Fly Away (Music Video)

Class: Edit the Short Form Assignment: Create a music video from the clips and song that were provided.

Micah XIII - Eclipse

I first started this project for fun when I found some samples off of a website called Splice. Eventually...