No Pu Puttin - Kaneo Blak. (Shot: Soju Films)

No Pu Puttin, meaning do what you love to do and have fun with it and don't let the haters get in the...

Tryna See Sumthin -Kaneo Blak (Shot: Soju Films)

Part of my SojuFilms Production company, Tryna See Sumthin by Kaneo Blak is one of our best music videos...

Music Promo Video

This project was one of the coolest I have ever experienced as far as being able to collectively collaborate...

Aspen, Colorado... by Yin Waster - Music Video

I was the director, cinematographer, and editor in collaboration with a fellow student in order to create...

Black Coffee by Yin Waster - Music Video

Brad Varsity - Homecoming (ft. Jake Hallendorff)

Being part of this crew was awesome! One of the most memorable projects from my time at Columbia. I...

Sprado - THUMPY (Music Video)

I was a part of a music video production for an artist in Chicago. I was in charge of production design...

Overcast

The official music video for overcast, performed by "boygirl."

Flames of the End - Original music video

Original music for the song Flames of the End by Swedish metal band At the Gates. The footage is from...

Disaster Kid "Nails" In The Studio

For this video I collaborated with the Chicago band Disaster Kid, recording a video of the studio production...

Motion Graphic Lyric Video | Animation Foundations

This project was my final for Animation Foundations. I chose to created a lyric video to Carly Rae Jepsen's...

Music Video Storyboards | Animation Foundations

These are the storyboards I created for my Animation Foundations final. Usually when storyboarding I...