Loyalty by Nando (Official Music Video)

This is one of the first music videos I have created with my new company Surreal Soju music video production...

Alone- TinTin Music Video

Music video for local Michigan artist. This was my first time creating a music video and while there...

AGAINST THE GRAIN (Offical Mixtape 2nd Promo))))

Against The Grain is Nando's, who is a Chicago rapper, first ever Mixtape. This Promo was created by...

Thorns Promo

Thorns Promo: A single by Nando is one of the first songs he dropped from his mixtape. Braxton Po Created...

Love Letter's Music Video Director

Head of music video production. Conceived video's artistic and dramatic aspects while instructing the...

Realxty- Been Nice (Official Music Video)

This is a video I shot and edited for Realxty

Hologram In Space

I practiced masking and layering in Adobe Premiere Pro to create a short experimental music video. The...

Let's Dance! - A Music Video Throughout the Years

A video I made back in 2016. I used all the footage I collected over the years of my friends and I and...

Funky Town Music Video

Music video a friend and I made over the summer of 2018 to the song Funky Town. I was one of the camera...

Actor in Barred Out Music Video

Chris was an actor in this music video featuring Columbia comedy students and produced by Columbia film...

Piece BTS Pictures

Behind the scenes photos of up and coming artist Nick The III on his music video shoot "Piece". They...