Skyxxx - 14 Grams (feat. Valee)

(Project posted on August 6, 2020) Very excited to share this music video for Skyxxx I helped shoot...

Chelsea Cutler Concert Recap - March 2020

Chelsea Cutler concert recap for Visionary Music Group from early March. I filmed and edited this video...

Sprado - THUMPY (Music Video)

I was a part of a music video production for an artist in Chicago. I was in charge of production design...

Wihanga Ferdando - HOME (Acoustic Live Cover)

An acoustic live music video I directed, shot, edited, and colored for Melbourne-based artist Wihanga...

PAI FAN - Piratiki Simea (Music Video)

A music video I directed, shot, edited, and colored for Greece-based rap artist PAI FAN of Chemical...

Bloody Hawk - Tha Ta Katafero (Music Video)

Music video I directed, shot, edited, and colored for Greece-based rap artist Bloody Hawk. Over 2 million...

Alleyne - Dreams (Music Video)

A music video that I shot and edited for Melbourne-based rap artist Alleyne, while co-directing with...

Don Dyablo "Que Me Puedes Decir" [Music Video]

Don Dyablo Is A Latin Rapper From San Diego Shot By Ismael Cossyleon, Victor Santos, & J Nava Edited...

Funky Town Music Video

Music video a friend and I made over the summer of 2018 to the song Funky Town. I was one of the camera...

NICKY BLUE - PIECE

This is a music video for up and coming artist Nick The III for his song Piece that I had edited for...

Video

An overview of videography I've created. Check out my YouTube here: